Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Flesh And My Heart Fail, But God Is The Strength Of My Heart And My Portion Forever.

Sometimes I just have to take a moment, pause, and be amazed.  God is in control of my life.  Every single detail!  I wish I didn't doubt His goodness so often. I have so much growing left to go. He has never been unfaithful.  He has never failed to work things out for good.

This semester seemed overwhelming.  I knew for sure that I could not do it myself, but GOD used this semester to show me how to lean on Him and trust in His strength more.  He brought me through so much, and now the end is in sight.  I need Him everyday.  Every hour. Why do I make things harder by trying to do things in my own strength so much of the time?

I cannot give up now.  Only three weeks left--projects still to be completed and finals left to be taken.  God is my strength and He will help me.  I am certain of it.  I just need to focus--easier said than done.

Praise God.  He is my ONLY Savior.  He is my HOPE.  He is my MEANING and PURPOSE. No things or people could measure up to my God.

-Chrystianna

No comments:

Post a Comment